A feel-good factor for the skin: Dr. Hauschka Med Ice Plant Face Cream.
Ice Plant Face Cream from Dr. Hauschka is a basic facial skin care product for very dry skin and skin that suffers from atopic dermatitis. It relaxes the skin and strengthens its barrier function. The composition of white poppy oil and pressed ice plant juice absorbs quickly, leaving no greasy film behind. This also makes the product a good base for make-up.
very dry, flaky and atopic dermatitis-prone skinFind out more
- Reduces tautness and prevents itchiness
- Fortifies the skin’s natural barrier function
- Absorbs instantly without leaving a greasy film
- With white poppy oil for delicate facial skin
- Suitable as a base for make-up
- Also very well tolerated by infants and small children
- Intentionally unperfumed
For very dry, flaky, taut skin.
Ingredients Dr. Hauschka Ice Plant Face CreamAqua, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Mesembryanthemum Crystallinum Juice, Persea Gratissima Oil, Alcohol, Glycerin, Arachis Hypogaea Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Papaver Somniferum Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Lanolin, Lysolecithin, Hectorite, Tapioca Starch, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Cetearyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract.
- Truly 100% natural cosmetics and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE standard
- Free from synthetic dyes and preservatives
- Deliberately free of perfumes
- Free from mineral oils, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Cosmetic without animal testing
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
Usage Dr. Hauschka Ice Plant Face CreamApply 1 to 2 pumps of cream to the face each day. Also suitable as a base for make-up
For questions regarding Dr. Hauschka Skin Care products and their usage
Phone +49 7164 930-55006
Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.