Colour and lash care combined.
For lashes that are both beautiful and strong: Dr. Hauschka mascaras provide colour and protective care in one.
For questions regarding Dr. Hauschka Skin Care products and their usage
Phone +49 7164 930-55006
Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Natural mascara for sensitive eyes – and all other eyes.
Are you looking for an organic mascara or a mascara for sensitive eyes? Dr. Hauschka mascaras are natural cosmetics that contain extracts of eyebright and other gentle, soothing medicinal plants, combined with silk, rose wax, beeswax or candelilla wax. These precious ingredients protectively coat and strengthen each individual lash. This makes our certified natural mascaras perfect for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
Definition or volume? Your natural mascara offers both.
We didn’t call it Defining Mascara for nothing – the fine brush of this mascara catches and defines every single lash. And if it’s fuller lashes you want, choose the Dr. Hauschka Volume Mascara , with a special brush that lets you create a thicker lash line.
Brown mascara for a more natural look, purple mascara for a more striking look.
If you want to emphasise your lashes naturally, choose a mascara that is close to your actual lash colour. Brown mascara is usually a good choice for this. But if you’re going for something a bit more striking, give our purple shades a try.
Mascara tips from our experts:
For mascara that lasts.
- Before applying your mascara, lightly powder the eye area – for example with our Loose Powder or Compact Powder.
- Alternatively, after applying your mascara, gently press a dark eyeshadow onto the lashes using your thumb and index finger.
- The Dr. Hauschka Brow & Lash Gel can also be applied on top of your mascara for a glossy finish.
For particularly intense mascara.
- Apply two coats of mascara, leaving a little time in between.
- Apply the Brow & Lash Gel first, followed by our Defining Mascara or Volume Mascara.